The Weber Traveler* gas barbecue Stealth* edition is for anyone who wants delicious barbecued food away from home. Whether you’re camping or picnicking, its sturdy, compact design and blacked-out finish makes for a sleek and seamless experience, from setup to storage. Savour the journey with homemade quality food, no matter where the adventure takes you.
*WEBER TRAVELER and STEALTH are registered trademarks of Weber-Stephen Products LLC.
Key features of the Weber Traveler include:
- Compact Size for Easy Storage: It takes up minimal space, folds down and easily rolls to your garage or shed for storage, also fitting compactly in the boot of a car.
- One-handed Setup and Fold for Simple Use: The barbecue features an innovative, one-handed setup and assisted fold-down and the barbecue is attached to the cart so that the set-up is seamless.
- Automatic Lid Lock for Easy Fold-Down and Storage: The Weber Traveler barbecue’s unique lid lock automatically latches once the barbecue folds.
- Large Cooking Area to Accommodate Multiple Dishes: The barbecue features a category-leading 2,065 square centimetre cooking area that can accommodate up to 15 burgers or 20 sausages so that the entire meal is ready at the same time.
- High-temperature Range to Broaden Food Options: The barbecue’s low-to-high temperature range (up to 13,000 BTUs) provides the ideal heat to sear steaks, grill juicy chicken, and even cook fluffy pancakes for breakfast.
- Efficient Gas System to Maximise Fuel Life: Based on internal product testing, engineers observed a cook time of up to two hours on a single gas canister.